- This event has passed.
NETBALL PLAYING TOUR TO NEW ZEALAND
September 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
VENUE: Auckland, Tauranga and Rotorua NEW ZEALAND
DATES: 3 – 9 October 2016
TRANS TASMAN NETBALL TOUR FOR JUNIOR PLAYERS – TEAMS OR INDIVIDUALS INVITED TO TOUR
We have devised a tour that provides a great international netball experience as well as cultural and social experiences that will make this trip full of life-long memories. Develop your netball skills with coaching clinics conducted by experienced coaches and match play against great local Kiwi competition. In our free time enjoy optional activities such as white water rafting, jet boating, the Luge and Gondola ride in Rotorua or maybe the Skywalk in Auckland. The tour includes guided sight seeing tours of Auckland and Rotorua as well as a traditonal Hangi feast with a cultural performance – plus time for shopping too.
WHO CAN JOIN THE TOUR?
Individuals / teams aged 13 to 17 years – everyone welcome but numbers are restricted to ensure a suitable tour group size. Individuals will be grouped into teams for match days. Places will be filled in order of receipt of deposits (i.e. FIRST IN). Parents and siblings are also welcome to come and experience netball in New Zealand. PLAYERS UNDER 18 YEARS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT MUST HAVE SIGNED CONSENT TO TOUR.
OUR NETBALL COORDINATOR ROBYN ROWLAND
Robyn has been a representative coach for 20 years (juniors and seniors). She runs netball camps and Skills and Drills training for club coaches. She has presented Netball NSW coaching courses and has appeared on Channel 7 Disney programs promoting netball. She also writes programs for Dept of Sport and Recreation netball camps. Robyn is currently coaching private high schools in the Sydney region and junior representative talent squads and club teams.
TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THE TOUR PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
experience sport netball nz tour roxanne robyn etc rafting 200 size nz netball tour teams 2 mitaraki group 1 200 size
$2,299.00 PER PERSON TWIN / TRIPLE SHARE
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true”]
[restab title=”Inclusions” active=”active”]
Fully hosted and escorted tour
Return economy airfares (taxes, levies etc included)
7 nights’ accommodation at Superior international (3 – 4 star) standard hotels with breakfasts each day
First class air conditioned Coach transfers
Sightseeing tour of Auckland
Intensive Coaching Clinics with representative coaches
Netball games against teams from Auckland, Waitakere, and Bay of Plenty
Social evening with Bay of Plenty players and coaches
Sightseeing tour of Rotorua
Tour Travel Pack
[restab title=”Full Itinerary”]
MONDAY 3 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT AUCKLAND
This morning we will fly to Auckland, the “City of Sails”. Upon arrival we will transfer to our 4 Star Auckland Hotel. This evening we will have a welcome dinner, a great way for all of us to get to know each other.
TUESDAY 4 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT AUCKLAND
This morning after breakfast we have an Intensive Coaching Clinic with coaches and players from Auckland and Waitakere followed by a series of matches. Auckland is home of the Northern Mystics in the ANZ Championship and the locals love their netball so this is sure to be a great netball experience.
WEDNESDAY 5 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT AUCKLAND
This morning we will take a guided tour. Auckland is New Zealand’s biggest city and has beautiful harbour and beaches, great shopping, cafes and restaurants. This afternoon is leisure time to go shopping or you could even try optional extra activities like the SkyWalk or SkyJump from Auckland’s tallest building the Sky Tower.
THURSDAY 6 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT TAURANGA
We have an early start this morning when we head to the Bay of Plenty region and the scenic harbour side town of Tauranga. After checking into our hotel we will have an Intensive Coaching Circuit with Netball Bay of Plenty and our own representative coaches followed by a social evening with our host teams, a BBQ dinner followed by some team building and fun games.
FRIDAY 7 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT TAURANGA
Today we will play a series of games against various teams from the Netball Centres within the Bay of Plenty Region. Home to Waikato Bay of Plenty Magic in the ANZ Championship this is strong netball region and we are looking forward to a great international netball experience here. After the matches we will enjoy a swim in the local thermal pools.
SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER OVERNIGHT ROTORUA
This morning we travel to Rotorua where we will have a relaxing day on our sightseeing tour of this extraordinary area of New Zealand. With its deep rooted Maori culture and geo- thermal environment this is the place anybody who visits New Zealand should see. We will enjoy the sightseeing and activities in the area with choices such as white water rafting, jet boating, the Luge and Gondola ride. Tonight we will have our tour farewell dinner, a traditional Hangi feast with cultural performance.
SUNDAY 9 OCTOBER
This morning after check out we will return to Auckland Airport for our return flight to Sydney.
[restab title=”Terms & Conditions”]
BOOKING CONDITIONS PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
– Prices and availability are subject to confirmation at the time of booking and are correct at the time of printing.
– Passengers with disabilities are welcome providing a paying companion capable of providing all assistance accompanies them.
– No traveller will be permitted on tour or continue on tour if their physical or mental state, or behaviour, or hygiene in the opinion of the tour operator or its agents makes them objectionable to the tour party as a whole. All travellers must behave in a socially acceptable and legal manner.
– A deposit payment of $750.00 per person is due at the time of booking and the balance must be paid by 20 August 2016. Bookings made after 20 August 2016 – the full tour cost must be paid in full at time of booking.
– Due to the specific nature of the tour, Experience Sport! reserves the right to change any element of the tour to another day or time without notice. If any element of the tour is cancelled by Experience Sport! for any reason, Experience Sport! will reimburse the passenger the cancelled portion of the tour.
– All arrangements booked for the passenger have been made on prices at the time of booking and are subject to change in accordance with advice from the service provider regarding changes to airfares, fluctuation of currency exchange rates, increased levies to service providers or variations in the itinerary caused
by cancellations or curtailment of services or rescheduling. The passenger agrees to pay any such additional charges prior to ticketing and travel departure.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – FOLLOWING FEES APPLY
Up to 20 August 2016 – $750.00 DEPOSIT
20 August 2016 – 15 September 2016 – 50% OF TOUR COST
After 15 September – 100% OF TOUR COST
– Passengers will not be entitled to a refund for any unused services after commencement of tour.
– A fee of $50.00 per booking per amendment will be charged after the originally requested itinerary has been confirmed, in addition to any fees imposed by the airlines/service providers. Amendments requested after the final payment has been made and travel documents issued may have additional fees applied by the airlines/service providers.
– We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected losses, damage or theft and expenses such as hospital or medical.
– Items not included in the itinerary such gratuities, laundry, meals and drinks except as specified, etc are the responsibility of the passenger.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
– The passenger consents to provide personal details to Experience Sport! to be used in order to make airline and other travel arrangements on their behalf.
– Luggage and Personal effects are at the owner’s risk and Experience Sport! accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the passenger’s personal luggage or effects. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
– Experience Sport! Pty Ltd is a member of AFTA – Licence No. 2TA5260. Experience Sport! is the tour operator and acts only as agents for passengers in the making of arrangements with transport carriers, hoteliers, restaurants and other service providers for the tour. As a result we cannot accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule, irregularity, additional expense or liability, sickness or death caused to any person or property caused directly or indirectly by the omissions or default, negligent or otherwise of those providing the transport, accommodation or other services in connection with the tour, or other events that are beyond their direct control such as but not limited to war, flood, fire, civil disturbances, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action, theft, epidemic, quarantine, medical, customs or other regulations, delay or cancellation or changes in itinerary or schedules, improper or insufficient passports or visas or other documents. This agreement constituted by the terms and conditions contained in this document are governed by the laws of New South Wales Australia.
– Tickets purchased on your behalf to any event are not refundable under any circumstances. Experience Sport! accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of any tickets regardless of the reason.