Monaco Grand Prix 2019
May 26, 2019
As one of the world’s most recognized destinations and sporting events, the Monaco Grand Prix is truly an iconic event, a true bucket list experience for any traveler. The Monaco Grand Prix is one of the world’s greatest and most challenging motor races as well as one of the most exotic and recognized events in all of sport. As the last remaining street course on the Formula One calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix carries on the best history and tradition of this spectacular sport. The Monaco Grand Prix is staged around the narrow, winding streets of Monte Carlo. The main attraction of the Monaco Grand Prix is the proximity of the speeding Formula One cars to the race spectators. The twisting 77-lap circuit offers incalculable opportunities for spectators to witness the thrill of screaming engines, smoking tires and the genius of the drivers over the 263-kilometre race on a course that allows no margin for error.
At least once in your life you need to experience Monaco. This legendary destination, between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea will offer you dreams and reality. Monaco, and specifically Monte Carlo has it all: a variety of museums, some of the finest hotels in the world, sumptuous gastronomy, incredible shopping, and perhaps the most enjoyable people-watching anywhere in the world. Add to that a vibrant nightlife scene with its casinos and clubs and you could keep yourself busy 24 hours a day.
- Your choice of premium race viewing experience
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Helicopter transfers from Nice to Monte Carlo
- Stay in one of the best hotels in the world, including the Hotel Hermitage and the Hotel Metropole.
- Our sports travel experts customize your itinerary to suit your tastes and budget
- Full service custom packages from $5,950.00 per person